ERROR INSTALL

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Error 2 The referenced assembly "D:\Video.Show\BLL\bin\Release\BLL.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one. VideoProcessingService

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS FILE?

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:59 AM

Hi, i tried to look into the folder and the BLL.dll is inside the Debug folder. It seems that there is no Release folder inside my Video.Show. Maybe something to do with compile with Release or Debug mode?

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:46 AM

any solution?

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Have you Build the project as stated in the Installation Guide? 

"Select Build Solution from the Build menu."

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:22 AM

The first step I select Select Build Solution from the Build menu." then I saw the error----- Error 2 The referenced assembly "D:\Video.Show\BLL\bin\Release\BLL.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one. VideoProcessingService

I am using visual studio sp 1, is there anything wrong for my first step? really want to reach the first step. thanks.

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Hi try to see whether selecting Debug mode helps.

debugvs

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

OH..YOU ARE SO NICE.....HOWEVER I CAN'T FIND THE BUTTON....WHAT VERSION U ARE USING FOR VISUAL BASIC?

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Ops, I'm using Visual Studio 2008; Visual C#. Not Visual Basic.

Dec 9, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Super thanks. I can make it first step now. Once I use Visual C#. to "Select Build Solution from the Build menu."

Bulid Success, however I try to run the application it shown another error  in Internet Explorer

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one . Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies

I am using Visual Studio 2008 SP1, am I correct ?

Do i need to install extra things else?

Thank you very much

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Hi, I did installed AjaxControlToolkit in my Visual Studio but not for this project; I do not know whether it is a requirement as it is not stated in the Installation Guide. However, you would want to install the AjaxControlTookit and see whether it works.