Uploaded videos dont show up

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:37 AM
I just downloaded and got the application running. When I try to upload a video though it just tells me that the video has been uploaded and will show up in few minutes. First of all it doesnt seems to show up. Secondly I was wondering if any one could shed some light on how the upload process works. Is it some kind of background processing that happens after you have submitted the file to be uploaded. I understand that by digging in the code, I should eventually be able to figure that out but some information on exactly how the upload works will help a lot.

Thanks
Feb 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM
Two things:

1) There is a whitepaper (next to the solution) that describes this process and your options for configuring it.
2) The upload process writes out detailed instrumentation messages about it progress/steps and will give insight to what is wrong with your local configuration. These messages are written to the stdOut and there for can be viewed in the Debug Window in VS or any other tool that displays the stdOut. I like the tool DbgView.exe.

Hope this helps.

adeelmahmood wrote:
I just downloaded and got the application running. When I try to upload a video though it just tells me that the video has been uploaded and will show up in few minutes. First of all it doesnt seems to show up. Secondly I was wondering if any one could shed some light on how the upload process works. Is it some kind of background processing that happens after you have submitted the file to be uploaded. I understand that by digging in the code, I should eventually be able to figure that out but some information on exactly how the upload works will help a lot.

Thanks

Feb 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM
Edited Feb 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM
m
Feb 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM
makes sense. stupid of me to not check out the debug window.

Thanks for ur help