encoder executable

Nov 15, 2007 at 10:30 PM
If you are noticing it tells you that it uploaded a video but it is not there: You may need to change the name of the encoder executable in the VideoEncoderService from "Encoder.exe" to "MediaEncoder.exe"...
Developer
Nov 15, 2007 at 11:29 PM
Stacy, if your encoder executable is called MediaEncoder.exe, you're still running a beta. The Executable name was changed to Encoder.exe for the release version. There are a lot of nice changes in the release, definitely worth an upgrade: http://www.clarkezone.net/default.aspx?id=c7a6bb98-f42b-49b6-aeba-e061722d69b8

stacy wrote:
If you are noticing it tells you that it uploaded a video but it is not there: You may need to change the name of the encoder executable in the VideoEncoderService from "Encoder.exe" to "MediaEncoder.exe"...

Nov 17, 2007 at 9:53 PM
I checked my encorder directory and it says Encoder.exe. I have the full version of it. I downloaded the latest version of video.show source and it still gives me an error when encoding the file on the source. On screen, it has the same statement as above. Am I doing something wrong?
Nov 17, 2007 at 11:07 PM
I believe I found the problem. Check out the jobfile.xml. It is incorrect for the open public. Remove the audio and videoprofile lines and it should work. :)
Nov 23, 2007 at 9:14 AM
Edited Nov 23, 2007 at 3:42 PM
jobfile.xml contains an hardcoded path "C:\Users\grenaud\Desktop\bookcontrol.wmv"