Problem when upload video..

Mar 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Hi
I got the error when click upload..

Server Error in Application "VideoShow"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Error 404.13 - Not Found
Description: The request filtering module is configured to deny a request that exceeds the request content length.

Error Code: 0x00000000

Notification: BeginRequest

Module: RequestFilteringModule

Requested URL: http://localhost:80/upload.aspx

Physical Path: C:\Video.Show\Web\upload.aspx

Logon User: Not yet determined

Logon Method: Not yet determined

Handler: PageHandlerFactory-Integrated

Most likely causes:

Request filtering is configured on the Web server to deny the request because the content length exceeds the configured value.
What you can try:

Verify the configuration/system.webServer/security/requestFiltering/requestLimits@maxAllowedContentLength setting in the applicationhost.config or web.config file.

How to set read/write pyhsical folder ?

I used IIS 7 OS Windows Vista Bussiness and then i also used Encoder 2 February 2008 Beta..

I hoping guys help me...
Mar 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Guys, finally my video.show worked error because filesize overlimit..
but i have still problem, after i upload video example filename "tiger.mpg" size 5MB, after that when i click home is say No videos have been uploaded..
I used software Encoder 2 February 2008 Beta..

I hoping guys help me..
Mar 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM
consult the VideoLogs table for information on uploaded video status. also make sure you have the directories permissions setup right
Mar 18, 2008 at 11:35 AM
How to consult the VideoLogs ?
Mar 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM
VideoLog is a table in the VideoShow database (VideoShow.mdf). It gets populated by status messages on video uploads. Just go to Server Explorer to open up the database file (VideoShow.mdf) and in tables look for VideoLog table.
Mar 19, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Hi
Ok but now i have already permissions folder "App_data" and then still got the error,
Mar 19, 2008 at 4:50 PM
do u also have these directory permissions setup
c. Set read/write permissions for “…/tempupload/”
d. Set read/write permissions for “…/Images/Thumbnails/”
Mar 20, 2008 at 1:05 PM
i still got the error....