Video Upload Problems

Jan 16, 2008 at 4:04 AM
When I try to upload a Video, I immediately get "Sorry, that didn't work. Please check your information and try that again. " The same error happens no matter which video under <19.5MB I try. I have added IUSR with Modify permissions on the entire "Web" directory. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Windows 2008 RC1
Jan 16, 2008 at 1:40 PM
Fixed. I had to add the NETWORK SERVICE account Read/Write to the Web Directory.
Feb 23, 2008 at 6:26 AM
Edited Feb 23, 2008 at 6:29 AM

Rickp wrote:
Fixed. I had to add the NETWORK SERVICE account Read/Write to the Web Directory.

I have the exact same problem and thanks to you now I know how to fix that. I have only one problem with that:
I don't want to assign read/write to the entire web directory. I wonder which one is the folder that needs that kind of access.

SOLUTION: Network Service, access: R/W, folder tempupload
Feb 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM
You also need to apply read/write to the images folder.

windrago wrote:

Rickp wrote:

I have the exact same problem and thanks to you now I know how to fix that. I have only one problem with that:
I don't want to assign read/write to the entire web directory. I wonder which one is the folder that needs that kind of access.

SOLUTION: Network Service, access: R/W, folder tempupload